One-to-one coaching can be life-changing and transformative. Choosing a coaching programme is a big decision. You’re committing to make a significant investment in time, effort and money. How do you know if you’re ready? If you’re not sure, take your time to work through the following questions. Your answers will help you decide if now is the right time.
- What do I want to be different in 6-9 months time?
- What is at stake if I don’t invest in coaching right now?
- Am I feeling equipped mentally and emotionally for this personal development work?
- If not, where can I get the support to strengthen my mental and emotional well being first?
- Is there someone who cares about me and who I trust, who I want to approve of my decision?
- How can I justify this investment to them, and what questions do they have, knowing what I am like?
- What will I have to give up to make space for this coaching programme?
- How do I feel about missing out on those things?
- How will I feel later once I’m experiencing the benefits of this self investment?
Are you ready for coaching?